- why don't you shut up?

There you go, you're always so right.
It's all a big show, it's all about you!

You think you know what everyone needs.
You always take time to criticize me.

It seems like everyday I make mistakes, I just can't get it right.
It's like I'm the one you love to hate, BUT NOT TODAY!!!

So Shut up, shut up, shut up, don't wanna hear it!
Get out, get out, get out, get out of my way!!

Step up, step up, step up, you'll never stop me!!
Nothing you say today is gonna bring me down!!!

There you go, you never ask why.
It's all a big lie, whatever you do.

You think you're special, but I know and I know
and I know and we know that you're not!

You're always there to point out my mistakes and shove them in my face.
It's like I'm the one you love to hate, BUT NOT TODAY!!

- realmente... um dia veremos o que é insegurança e o que é estresse.
e ninguém nunca dá valor no que se tem, até perder....
tem gente que deveria agradecer a liberdade que tem porque caso fosse o contrário, não teria concedido um mínimo de liberdade. e sabe por quê? porque no primeiro obstáculo não teria nem concedido o direito de defesa.

- e amanhã, quero me acabar de cantar no show.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

- pequeno tratado de vida interior;

- pindorama;

- falsas memórias (de você);