- te agradeço pelo que me fez passar;

hum, after all you put me through, you'd think I despise you.
but in the end, I wanna thank you 'cause you make me that much stronger.

after all of the stealing and cheating, you probably think that I hold resentment for you, but, oh no, you're wrong. 'cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do, I wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull through so I wanna say thank you.

cause it makes me that much stronger. makes me work a little bit harder.
it makes me that much wiser, so thanks for making me a fighter.
made me learn a little bit faster, made my skin a little bit thicker.
makes me that much smarter
, so thanks for making me a fighter.

(christina aguilera)

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

- pequeno tratado de vida interior;

- falsas memórias (de você);

- pindorama;